Vintage Air SureFit Kit for Chevy Trucks and GMC Trucks 1967-1972
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory system controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
Complete Kits - Gen IV SureFit $1,480.00 EA.
944170 1967-72 Chevy Truck Complete Kit (factory air truck)
941170 1967-72 Chevy Truck Complete Kit (non-factory air)
941171 1967-72 Chevy Truck Complete Kit (non-factory air with factory air control panel)
Complete Kit Includes:
-Air conditioning, Heating, Defrost Combination -Compressor Bracket
-Electronic Cable Converters -Hose Kit
-Louvers -steel firewall cover plate
-Duct Hose -Hi/Lo Safety Switch
-SuperFlow Condenser -All mounting hardware and Brackets
-Standard Drier -Wiring Harness
-Compressor -Installation Instructions
Evaporator Kits - Gen IV SureFit $835.00 EA.
754170 1967-72 Chevy Truck Evaporator Kit (factory air truck)
751170 1967-72 Chevy Truck Evaporator Kit (non-factory air)
751171 1967-72 Chevy Truck Evaporator Kit (non-factory air with factory air control panel)
- Click on Part number to view Evaporator Kit Installation
Evaporator Kit Includes:
-Evaporator and Bracket -New Controls or Cable Converters
-Louvers (when required) -Hardware
-Duct Hose -Installation Manual
This includes all the components and accessories for the inside of the vehicle
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts, heater hose and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud.
32067-LCF 1967-72 Chevy truck Fan Shroud. $155.00
(Non-factory air system requires the use of OEM factory air controls or our replacement controls above, which are not included with non-air application kits)