Vintage Air SureFit Impala 1959 - 1960 Full Size
Complete Gen IV Surefit kit for 1959-60 Impala shown above
Gen IV SureFitTM System Features:
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite “just right temperature” air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBrazeTM parallel flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- Uses your factory 4- lever Deluxe controls with our exclusive Electronic Cable Converters (2-Lever kits include 3-Knob underdash control pod)
- Flat steel firewall cover panel on some kits
Complete Kits - Gen IV SureFit $1,480.00 EA.
961055 1959/60 Impala Complete Kit (2- lever controls)
961056 1959/60 Impala Complete Kit (4- lever controls)
Complete Kit Includes:
-Air conditioning, Heating, Defrost Combination -Compressor Bracket
-Electronic Cable Converters -Hose Kit
-Louvers -steel firewall cover plate
-Duct Hose -Hi/Lo Safety Switch
-SuperFlow Condenser -All mounting hardware and Brackets
-Standard Drier -Wiring Harness
-Compressor -Installation Instructions
Evaporator Kits - Gen IV SureFit $835.00 EA.
561055 1959/60 Impala Evaporator Kit (2- lever controls)
561056 1959/60 Impala Evaporator Kit (4- lever controls)
- Click on Part number to view Evaporator Kit Installation
Evaporator Kit Includes:
-Evaporator and Bracket -New Controls or Cable Converters
-Louvers (when required) -Hardware
-Duct Hose -Installation Manual
This includes all the components and accessories for the inside of the vehicle
1. Some installations may require additional engine pulleys not included with kits. You must provide pulleys, v-belts, heater hose and refrigerant.
2. We recommend using our heavy duty fan blade and a fan shroud.